There are more than 2000 cultivars of plum in the world. In Turkey 200 cultivars are produced. As Eastern Anatolia and Southeast Anatolia regions has arid climate except for these areas, plum can be cultivated in every region in Turkey. Plum tree which blossoms in spring, gives fruit in summer months. Its fruit cannot be preserved for a long time. Plum types are divided into three groups.
Can Group Plums; Papaz Plum, Can Plum, Havran Plum, Aynalı Plum, Kebap Plum
Japan Group Plums; Formasa, Climax, Santa Rosa
European Group Plums; Stanley, Giant, President, Sugar
Turkey approximately produces around 310.390 tonne of plums every year. Produced plums are exported to Russia, Azerbaijan and Iraq the most.
Apart from its usage as a fruit, plum can also be used in dried form. Additionally it is used in making compote and jam while dried plum is used as makeup remover.
- Thanks to fibre that it contains, it regulates the working of intestines. It is effective in treatment of intestinal worms.
- It is effective in treatment of asthma and bronchitis.
- It reduces the risk of losing sight due to aging.
- It protects the health of heart vessels. It benefits cholesterol and diabetes regulation.
- It prevents breast and respiratory passage cancer.
- Thanks to its antioxidant property ıt prevents embolism and cleans the blood.
- It helps in the working of intestines thanks to it laxative effect.
- It supplies the iron needed for red blood cells.
- It cleans the toxins that are present within the body.
- It prevents exhaustion of liver and gall as it is rich in fiber.
- It protects the bone health post menopause.
- As it contains magnesium it is beneficial to muscle health.
- Plum juice protects skin health.
- It is used very frequently in personal care and cosmetic products.
- Plum juice helps dandruff to go away.
As dried plum contains vitamin K, it prevents blood coagulation.
- Plum juice gets rid of constipation.
- Plum juice makes it easier to lose weight.
- Plum contains high quantity of vitamin B.
- Also ıt contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E and K.
- 100 gr fresh plum contains 66 calorie, 299 mg potassium, 17.8 gr carbohydrate, 17 mg phosphor, 2 mg sodium, 0.4 mg fiber and 0.5 mg iron.
- Plum export in the world is around 850 million USD in 2017.
- The first place in the exports of plums is the Chilean and Spain.
- Plum export in the Turkey ranks 10th in exports.
- Turkey has 23 million USD in total exports.
- Plum imports in the world are around 970 million USD in 2017.
- The countries that import plums are China and Germany.
Stock for the product that is in demand is checked. Later on production status in the fields are examined. After we supply our still fresh products, we make them ready for packaging and delivery.
Information for the product is shared with our customers. Payment and delivery methods are agreed upon. Supply, packaging and delivery pricings are examined to the utmost detail. We later give the optimal price to our customers.
Pricing work would be completed. Payment proceedings would be over. Payment for the bought product would be done. We give limitless service to our customers in terms of logistics and transportation. And now products become ready to be packaged.