With %54 China is the first among the world in the production of peach, second is Spain with %7 and Italy is third with %6. Following after these countries comes Greece, USA and Turkey in the list. With the exception of few provinces, peach can be cultivated anywhere in Turkey. Marmara region is ranked first among the provinces that produce peach with the production of %49 of the peaches and %41 of the peach trees. Bursa, especially makes a big portion of peach production in Turkey. Bursa, Çanakkale, Mersin and İzmir is responsible for half of the peach production in Turkey. Approximately 60 cultivars of peach is produced in Turkey. Most known types are fuzzy peach and nectarine.
Generally all the properties of different cultivars are the same, most important distinguisher is the fuzziness and plumpness. These are the most produced cultivars of peaches; Vista Rich, Rich Lady, Venus, Sweet Lady, Silver King, Super Red, Adriana, Big Top, Sun Gold, Caldesi 85, Tastired, Francoise, Spring Lady, Spring Bella, Elegant Lady, Symphonie, Royal Glory, Spring Crest, Early Amber, Early Red and Florda. As peach is highly perishable, it should be consumed in a short time. Not only consumed as a fruit, it can be used in desserts, it can be made of jam, it can be dried and made tea and it is also used heavily in fruit juice.
- As it is rich in terms of antioxidant, it is beneficial for diabetes and heart problems.
- As it contains vitamin A and C, it is beneficial to skin health. Because these vitamins work as natural moisturizer, it contributes to the process of skin rejuvenation.
- It helps in reducing the hair loss.
- It cleans the intestinal worms.
- Thanks to its diuretic effect it is beneficial in cleaning the kidney
- It speeds the digestive system and cures the stomach upset.
- It is recommended to the patients that suffer from gout and rheumatism thanks to its disinfectant property.
- It contributes in lowering the cholesterol levels as it is rich in betacarotene.
- It decelerates the aging process.
- Because it contains vitamin C and iron, it helps anaemia.
- Peach leaves can be used against coughing and bronchial diseases. Additionally it has diuretic and detox property.
- Flowers of peach helps against dropsy and constipation.
- As it contains magnesium it has a tranquiliser effect upon the nerve system.
- A 150 gram peach consists of; 59 colorie, 13 gram sugar, 1 gram protein, 2.2 gram dietary fiber, 489 IU vitamin A, 9.9 mg vitamin C, 1.1mg vitamin E, 3.9mg vitamin K, 1.2mg niacin, 6 mg folate, 9 mg calcium, 0.4mg iron, 13.5mg magnesium, 30mg phosphor, 285 mg potassium, 0.3mg zinc, 0.1mg copper and 0.1mg manganese.
- Turkey is located in the 9th leading peach exports to 70 million USD.
- A total of US $ 2.2 billion is exported worldwide.
- Spain is the country with the highest peach exports.
- They are followed by Italy and China.
- A total of 2.3 billion USD peach imports are made in the world.
- The countries that receive the most peach are Germany and Russia.
- A total of over 2 million tonnes of peach has been purchased worldwide.
Stock for the product that is in demand is checked. Later on production status in the fields are examined. After we supply our still fresh products, we make them ready for packaging and delivery.
Information for the product is shared with our customers. Payment and delivery methods are agreed upon. Supply, packaging and delivery pricings are examined to the utmost detail. We later give the optimal price to our customers.
Pricing work would be completed. Payment proceedings would be over. Payment for the bought product would be done. We give limitless service to our customers in terms of logistics and transportation. And now products become ready to be packaged.