There are about 30 cultivars of pear in the world. It grows in summer and autumn. It can grow nearly in every region in Turkey. Best known cultivars are; Ankara Pear, Akca Pear, Mustabey Pear, Yag Pear, Goksulu Pear, Eynesil Pear, Bal Pear, Destabasan Pear and Dalkıran Pear. Climate is appropriate for producing pear in every region of Turkey. Despite this, Turkey is only ranked 6 in terms of pear export. Countries that export the most are respectively; United States of America, Japan, Spain, Germany and France. The countries that Turkey exports the most are Russia, Iraq and Saudi Arabia.
- With great amount of fiber that it contains, it lowers cholesterol and prevents heart diseases.
- It can prevent colon cancer with its rich amount of fiber.
- Breast cancer risk of women who consume 1 pear a day decrease %34.
- Even though it is sweet, thanks to fibers that it contains it lowers the blood sugar.
- It strengthens immune system as it contains plenty of vitamin C.
- By regulating the PH level, it protects one from bone related diseases.
- It balances daily calcium amount.
- It give energy with its high glucose amount.
- A medium pear meets the %20 of the need for fiber, thus strengthening the digestive tract.
- It balances the loss of folic acid that pregnant women lost during their pregnancy and gives energy.
- If consumed regularly, it cures colitis, arthritis, gout, and gallbladder illnesses.
- It regulates the blood pressure.
- It is recommended in summer months for those who are having breathing problems.
- It is helpful maintaining skin health, it gets rid of the creases and makes sure that skin is moisturised and healthy.
- 100 g of pear contains; 57 calorie, 15 g carbohydrate, 0.1 g total grease.
- 0 mg cholesterol, 116 mg potassium, 1 mg sodium, 0.2 mg iron, 7 mg magnesium, 9 mg calcium, 10 g sugar, 3.1 g diet fiber, 0.4 g protein, 25.
- IU vitamin A, 4.3 mg vitamin C, 0 mg vitamin B6, 0 µg vitamin B12.
- It can be preserved 5 to 7 days in a standard fringe and 8 to 10 months in a deep freezer.
- Exports of pears over the world are around 2.5 billion USD.
- The most exporting country is China with 500 million USD.
- Turkey ranks 13th with 20 million USD in 2017.
- The import of pears over the world is around 2.7 billion USD.
- Germany, which imports the most, is 230 million USD.
- The countries that bought the most then Indonesia and Russia.
Stock for the product that is in demand is checked. Later on production status in the fields are examined. After we supply our still fresh products, we make them ready for packaging and delivery.
Information for the product is shared with our customers. Payment and delivery methods are agreed upon. Supply, packaging and delivery pricings are examined to the utmost detail. We later give the optimal price to our customers.
Pricing work would be completed. Payment proceedings would be over. Payment for the bought product would be done. We give limitless service to our customers in terms of logistics and transportation. And now products become ready to be packaged.