Although nearly every region in Turkey is appropriate for quince production, it does not get much attention. If we were to look at the area which quince is cultivated then, China comes first with %28 of the total area and Turkey comes second with %14. But when we look at the production amounts Turkey is first with %22 while China becomes second with %20. 139.000 tonne of quince is produced in an area of 10.700 hectares in Turkey. Turkey is the biggest exporter of quince in the world with 13.100 tonne of quince exported every year.
Germany, Russia, Austria, Holland and Jordan are the countries that are exported the most. Although Turkey is number one in terms of quince exportation, it only exports the %9 of the quince that it produces. %29 of total production of quince in Turkey is in Sakarya. After Sakarya, Bursa, Antalya, Bilecik and Denizli provinces come in terms of production of quince. Production in these provinces totals up to %60 of quince production in Turkey. Cultivars of quince that are produced in Turkey; Bardak Quince, Demir Quince, Ekmek Quince, Limon Quince, Esme Quince, Sekergevrek Quince, Altın Quince and Tekkes Quince.
- If consumed regularly, it effects hemorrhoids for the better.
- It is beneficial for urinary and digestive systems and it gets rid of constipation.
- Quince is a source of antioxidant. Which means it prolongs the aging process.
- It is good against vomiting and nausea.
- Thanks to its property as diuretic, ıt cures urinary tract infection.
- It protects the heart and vessels and helps the heart in working regularly.
- As it contains vitamin C in great quantity, it strengthens immune system.
- With the fiber that it contains it benefits intestinal problems.
- It helps in losing weight as its fiber amount is high and its calorie is low.
- It balances the blood pressure.
- It lowers the bad cholesterol that is present within the blood.
- It cleans the liver and strengthens it.
- When eaten as boiled or raw, it cures coughing and throat problems.
- Quince juice lowers the severity of asthma attacks.
- It gets rid of the headache and mental exhaustion due to stress.
- Quince contains vitamin C, nutritional fiber, vitamin A, potassium, Calcium, iron and phosphor in great quantity.
- Nutritional value of 100 gram of quince; 1.7 mg iron, 8 mg manganese, 11 mg phosphor, 1.9 gr fiber, 11 mg calcium, 13.81 gr carbohydrate, 57 calorie and 0.4 gr protein.
- 100 gram of quince;
- Meets the daily need of %25 of vitamin C
- Meets the daily need of %1 of vitamin A
- Meets the daily need of %4 of vitamin K
- Meets the daily need of %1 of vitamin E
- Quince exports around the world is around 33 million USD.
- Most exporting countries is Turkey with 12 million USD.
- Then comes the Netherlands and Austria.
- Quince imports over the world is around 25 million USD.
- The most importing countries are Russia and Germany.
- Romania and France are the countries with the most purchases afterwards.
Stock for the product that is in demand is checked. Later on production status in the fields are examined. After we supply our still fresh products, we make them ready for packaging and delivery.
Information for the product is shared with our customers. Payment and delivery methods are agreed upon. Supply, packaging and delivery pricings are examined to the utmost detail. We later give the optimal price to our customers.
Pricing work would be completed. Payment proceedings would be over. Payment for the bought product would be done. We give limitless service to our customers in terms of logistics and transportation. And now products become ready to be packaged.