Bean can be consumed when it is green or in a dried form by separating the seeds from the leaves. Most known cultivars of green bean are; Çalı Bean and Ayşe Kadın Bean. Most known cultivars of dried bean are; Dermason Bean, Horoz Bean, Barbunya Bean, Boncuk Bean, Şeker Bean and Börülce Bean.
Bean is the most cultivated legumes in the world. Dried bean production in the world is approximately 26 million tonne. If we look at the continents, Asia is number one with 11.6 million tonne of dried bean production while Americas is second with 7.9 million tonne and Africa is third with 6.1 million tonne. When we look at it in terms of countries Myanmar is ranked first in the world in terms of dried bean production. It produces 4.6 million tonne of dried bean every year. India is in the second place with 3.7 million tonne.
Dried bean fields are third in terms of size after chickpea and lentil in Turkey. Black Sea Region gives the best crop. In terms of provinces most fertile and productive are Kayseri, Niğde, Konya, Nevşehir, Uşak and Afyon. Turkey approximately produces about 245 thousand tonne dried beans. Turkey is responsible for %1.2 of worlds production of dried beans.
The countries that are most imported in terms of dried beans are India, Japan, Mexico and Brazil. Importation of these countries are between 120-150 thousand tonne yearly. Turkey approximately exports 3 thousand tonne of dried beans every year. The country that exports the most dried bean is Myanmar with 1 million tonne. Myanmar exports about %70 of its production. Other important countries on dried bean exportation are China with 41 thousand tonne, USA with 331 thousand tonne and Argentina with 265 thousand tonne. Turkey on the other hand exports about 22 thousand tonne of beans yearly. Countries that Turkey exports the most beans are, Greece, Egypt, Germany, Algeria and Belgium.
- It protects digestive tract with its antioxidant property.
- It is helpful to the brain and nerve system with vitamin K that it contains.
- It balances the metabolism speed thanks to the fibers it contains.
- It balances blood sugar.
- By making the digestive tract work healthy, it enables the ejection of the wastes within the body.
- Barbunya Bean reduces cholesterol levels as it contains a great amount of fiber.
- It gives energy as it contains iron.
- It protects bone health and reduces the risk of bone loss.
- Red bean helps lose weight.
- It cures headache due to migraine and balances the high blood pressure.
- It is helpful for eye health.
- It strengthens immune system.
- As it contains a lot of proteins it is helpful to growing process of children.
- 100 g of fresh bean contains; vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, 44 kcal calorie, 7 g carbohydrate, 2.1 g fiber, 2.2 g grease, 0 cholesterol, 316 mg potassium, 61 mg calcium and 1.1 mg iron.
- 100 g of dried bean contains; vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, 281 kcal calorie, 29.5 g carbohydrate, 32.2 g fiber, 21.8 g protein, 1.4 g grease, 0 cholesterol, 927 mg potassium, 141 mg calcium, 4.8 mg iron.
- Bean exports over the world are about 850 million USD in 2017.
- The most exporting country is Morocco with 250 million USD.
- The Netherlands and France are the countries with the highest sales afterwards.
- Turkey has exported around 1 million USD.
- The import of beans over the world is about USD 1 billion in 2017.
- The most importing country is Spain with 175 million USD.
- France and America are the countries with the highest purchases.
Stock for the product that is in demand is checked. Later on production status in the fields are examined. After we supply our still fresh products, we make them ready for packaging and delivery.
Information for the product is shared with our customers. Payment and delivery methods are agreed upon. Supply, packaging and delivery pricings are examined to the utmost detail. We later give the optimal price to our customers.
Pricing work would be completed. Payment proceedings would be over. Payment for the bought product would be done. We give limitless service to our customers in terms of logistics and transportation. And now products become ready to be packaged.