Some of the most productive sorts are; Starking, Golden, Starkspur, Beacon, Grany Smith, Jonathan, Black Stoyman Improved, Starkrimson and Amasya Apple. Among these, Starkrimson, Starking, Golden and Amasya Apple are the kinds of apple that are produced the most in Turkey. Isparta, Niğde, Karaman, Çanakkale, Amasya, Antalya and Mersin are the provinces that produces the most apple in Turkey. Apples from Turkey is fifth in the world in terms of productivity. %14 of the cultivated area in Turkey is used for pomiculture, and %5.4 of this land arranged to pomiculture is used for cultivating apple.
Turkey which has an important place in the cultivation of apple in the world, produces 2.680.466 tonne of apple in an area of approximately 2 million decares. As apple is a fruit that can be consumed all year around and can be obtained easily by people from very varying economic conditions, apple export is only about 7 percent.
Apples can be safely kept 9 to 12 months in cold-storage plants and two weeks in a standard refrigerator without any deterioration. Generally, apples are used in the making of compote, turkish delight and vinegar by drying it.
If you require special production or packaging, please get in touch with us.
- Thanks to its antioxidant property it enables the ejection of the viruses within the body.
- It strengthens the bones.
- As it contains vitamin A, it is beneficial for the eye.
- It is a constant recommendation for diet lists for its ability to fill the belly.
- Eating apple after dinner is helpful in regards to teeth health.
- Eating one apple everyday is recommended for heart and vein health.
- It enables you to have a glistening and healthy skin.
- It protects you from alzheimer and parkinson’s disease
- It reduces the cholosterol levels.
- It prevents the formation of gallbladder stone.
- It is beneficial to the liver.
- It is known to prevent all types of cancer.
- Thanks to the precious vitamins that it contains, apple serves as a natural antioxidant in the human body.
- It contains great amounts of vitamin A and C. In fact vitamin C that is present in an apple meets the request of an human body for vitamin C in a day.
- Vitamins that are present in an apple are as follows; %83.85 water, %0.40 protein, %8.35 invert sugar, %1.60 sucrose, %0.07 tannin, %1.32 crude fiber, %0.41 cinder.
- Additionally it also contains a minuscule amount of mangan, copper, fluorine, magnesium, calcium, and potassium.
- Apple exports in Turkey in 2017, is located in the 9th leading with 290 million USD.
- There are 9 billion USD exports on the world.
- The head of the export of apple brings the Netherlands.
- In imports, the United States is the largest buyer of apples.
- Then comes Germany and France.
- That’s an average of 15 million of large apple orchard of apple trees in Turkey. Fruit producers are increasing their exports of apples to the production of varieties sought in world markets such as “crisp pink”, “fuji” and “gala” as well as known varieties like “Amasya”, “golden” and “starking”.
- Almost every region can be grown in the apple, in terms of the amount of production of soft-core fruit is the first place. The number of apple varieties in the world is thought to exceed 10.000.
Stock for the product that is in demand is checked. Later on production status in the fields are examined. After we supply our still fresh products, we make them ready for packaging and delivery.
Information for the product is shared with our customers. Payment and delivery methods are agreed upon. Supply, packaging and delivery pricings are examined to the utmost detail. We later give the optimal price to our customers.
Pricing work would be completed. Payment proceedings would be over. Payment for the bought product would be done. We give limitless service to our customers in terms of logistics and transportation. And now products become ready to be packaged.