- In Blacksea Region; Aydın Karası, Çekirdeksiz, Razaki, Tavşan Yüreği
- In Thrace Region; Değirmendere Karası, Çavuş, Razaki, Meşküle
- In Central Anatolia; Aküzüm, Avukçu, Balbal, Amasya
- Eastern and Southeast Anatolia; Ağın, Çavuş, Besni, Hoozkarası, Bamba, Marzıvat
- In Aegean Region; Beylerce, Çekirdeksiz(Seedless), Bornova Misketi, Çal Karası.
- Its vines can grow meters. Grapes can be black, green, yellow and red in colour. It has to be produced in arid climate and in southern slopes.
1200 of 15.000 existing types of grapes is produced in Turkey. Aegean region comes first in terms of grape production and vineyard area. %30 of the grapes that are produced in Turkey are used as table grape, %35 for drying up, %30 for grape molasses, soujouk and stum making and lastly %5 used for wine making. Seedless grape export in Turkey constitutes %95 of total grape export. 4 million tonne of grape is produced in approximately 480.000 hectare area in Turkey. Turkey is situated 6th in terms of grape production. 270.000 tonne of the total grape production is exported to abroad. İzmir, Manisa, Trakya, Gaziantep, Elazığ, Erzincan provinces respectively take the lead in grape production in Turkey. Grape is used in many different ways in food sector.
Grape can be made grape molasses, stum, vinegar, compote, jam and wine. Raisin is a very good nutrition and energy source. It is helpful to stomach and intestine problems. Additionally quercetin substance that is present in the seed of the grape is good for vessel health and it is a haematinic material. For this reason seed of the grape should not be thrown away and should be consumed with its seed. Apart from food sector it is also very important for skincare products.
- Thanks to its hydration property it increases the moisture level in liver and decrease asthma.
- By decreasing blood coagulation and heart waste, it prevents heart diseases.
- As it includes copper, iron and magnesium it is beneficial in bone forming and strengthening.
- Grape juice and seed is important for migraine treatment.
- By building up intestine muscles and stomach it prevents constipation.
- As it is rich in terms of iron it is beneficial to anaemia and prevents exhaustion.
- Essence that is present in the seed of the grape is beneficial for tooth decay.
- Because it helps ejecting uric acid it is beneficial for kidney problems.
- As it contains Pterostilbene it decreases the cholesterol levels.
- Antioxidants that are present within the grape provides a strong resistance to breast cancer.
- Resveratrol that is present in grape prevents Alzheimer.
- By preventing retinal diseases it supports eye health.
- Vitamin A and C strengthens the immune system.
- As one of the most consumed fruits, grape contains calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, magnesium and selenium minerals.
- In addition to this it is rich in terms of vitamin A, B6, C and folic acid.
- Turkey is located in 13.sıra grape exports in 2017.
- Turkey has made an average of 200 million USD in exports.
- A total of 8 billion USD exports are made on the world.
- Chile is in the first place in exports. The United States is following him.
- In imports America and the Netherlands are in the first place.
- There are USD 9.5 billion of imports in the world. There is a trade deficit of about 1 billion USD.
Stock for the product that is in demand is checked. Later on production status in the fields are examined. After we supply our still fresh products, we make them ready for packaging and delivery.
Information for the product is shared with our customers. Payment and delivery methods are agreed upon. Supply, packaging and delivery pricings are examined to the utmost detail. We later give the optimal price to our customers.
Pricing work would be completed. Payment proceedings would be over. Payment for the bought product would be done. We give limitless service to our customers in terms of logistics and transportation. And now products become ready to be packaged.