With approximately 800.000 tonne production Turkey is first among the world in terms of fresh apricot production. Except for Black Sea Region which is covered with rain all the time, apricot tree can be cultivated everywhere in Turkey. Iran, Uzbekistan, Italy and Algeria are the countries that produces the most apricot after Turkey. Turkey is responsible for %19 of world’s apricot production while Iran is responsible for %11 and Uzbekistan is responsible for %10. Countries that exports the most apricot meanwhile are respectively France, Spain, Uzbekistan and Turkey.
Apart from being produced and used as fresh apricots can also be used as dried. Turkey again is number one in terms of dried apricot production. Turkey provides %75 of world’s dried apricot production single-handedly with 240.000 tonne. Other important countries that produces apricot are Iran, China and South Africa. Turkey is ranked first in dried apricot export with 78.000 tonne. After Turkey, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan are the countries that exports dried apricot the most.
Malatya, Elazığ, Kahramanmaraş, Mersin and Antalya are the provinces that produces the most apricot in Turkey. Apricots that are produced in Malatya is more than half of those produced in Turkey. A large portion of apricots that are produced are used as dried. %95 of the Apricots that are produced in Malatya are exported abroad.
These are the most known cultivars of apricot that are produced in Turkey; Madador, Tirintina, Septik, İtalyan Tokalı, Karacabey, Şekerpare, Hacıhaliloğlu and Kabaaşı.
- As it is rich in terms of iron it is beneficial to anaemia.
- As it is rich in terms of antioxidant it is helpful in removing toxic materials that is present in the body.
- Because it contains vitamin A and C, it is effective against cancer risk.
- As apricot seed contains B17, it is effective in fighting cancer.
- It helps constipation therapy.
- As it contains a great amount of fiber, it is effective against colon cancer.
- It protects heart health as it contains vitamin C and antioxidants.
- With its small amount of calorie and fiber rich nature it helps losing weight.
- It lowers the risk of eye diseases because it contains vitamin A, E and C
- If consumed regularly, ıt decrease the severity of asthma periods.
- Apricot juice has antifebrile effect.
- It is a good nutritional source for women who are pregnant as it contains a lot of vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, phosphorus and potassium.
- Thanks to vitamin C it prevents the skin from getting greasy and moisturise it.
- When the seed of apricot is crushed and wiped on skin, it cleans dead cells.
- Apricot contains vitamin A, B, C and E.
- Additionally 100 gram apricot contains; 50 calori,
- 2 gr fiber,
- 86 gr water,
- 11 gr carbohydrate,
- 9 gr sugar,
- 13 mg calcium,
- 23 mg phosphor,
- 259 mg potassium,
- 10 mg magnesium and 1 mg sodium.
- 100 gram apricot supply the need of human body in a day for; %64 of vitamin A, %4 of Vitamin E, %17 of vitamin C, %4 of vitamin K.
- Apricot exports around the world are around 450 million USD.
- Spain is the first place in exports of apricots.
- Turkey and ranks 4th with USD 45 million in apricots.
- At the same time 455 million USD apricot imports are made on the World.
- The most importing country is Germany.
- Germany ranked first with 108 million USD, followed by Russia with 45 million USD purchase.
Stock for the product that is in demand is checked. Later on production status in the fields are examined. After we supply our still fresh products, we make them ready for packaging and delivery.
Information for the product is shared with our customers. Payment and delivery methods are agreed upon. Supply, packaging and delivery pricings are examined to the utmost detail. We later give the optimal price to our customers.
Pricing work would be completed. Payment proceedings would be over. Payment for the bought product would be done. We give limitless service to our customers in terms of logistics and transportation. And now products become ready to be packaged.