The green pepper benefits are quite rich in P. C and K vitamins besides being a complete antioxidant. There are three types of green pepper, pointed, charlestone and bell pepper. It is produced in abundant quantities in Turkey. The green pepper we can easily grow on agricultural land, in our gardens and even on the balconies in tiny pots is a very fibrous vegetable as well as high vitamin and mineral values.
Green pepper, especially in the hot pepper seeds that are in the hunger ” capsaisin ” is reported to be very useful for human health. It is said to be among the dark green vegetables. It is a very popular and consumed food in our country in abundant quantities. It has an important place in Turkish and World cuisines.
In order to be able to see the green pepper nutrition of this food in the most effective way, it will be more beneficial for health to consume raw peppers or roasted on the grill. If the pepper is consumed by frying, it will harm you very much. It is recommended that those who have problems such as gas, bloating, ulcer and gastritis eat well by cooking.
• Vitamin P, which is contained in it, prevents and prevents vascular occlusion and has a preventive effect on heart disease.
• In addition, Vitamin K, which is abundant in the green berry, is effective on the blebs since it softens and relaxes the veins.
• Especially hot peppers are effective in preventing blood clotting, paralysis and spreading.
• Miden takes water and has an appetizing property.
• It is good for intestinal disorders and constipation because it is a food with plenty of fiber.
• Vitamin C in the body, by increasing body resistance, helps protect against diseases such as colds and flu in winter. If the flu has just started, it will heal.
• It has been reported that the ” capsacain ” ingredient in Greenbiber is effective in curing and preventing prostate cancer.
• Vitamins A and C are very useful for eye health.
• Low calorie and satiety helps dieters to lose weight faster.
• It gives energy and fitness. It will delay aging.
• It is reported by experts that especially the hot pepper is a complete lung friendly.